[mary-dev] Is the project trunk a eclipse workspace?

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Mar 18 08:54:29 CET 2009

Paulo Levi schrieb:
> Well i redid the netbeans project.
> Some problems:
> 1) Apparently the JavaOpenAIR.jar has some duplicated meta-inf
> (apparently because i deleted the duplicate in winrar and it still gave
> the warning - so its probably not just duplicated meta-inf files).
> 2) The tests are in the same package as the rest of the code. Netbeans
> likes to run junit tests in a different package hierarchy altogether.
> 3) Tests in junit 3.x (test_nameofmethod) and 4 (annotation) style.
> 4) Missing com.izforge.izpack dependency (probably installed in your
> local machines).

ad 4: The izpack jar file is trunk/build/standalone-compiler.jar. It is
there rather than in trunk/java because it is needed only for the
installer, not for the runtime system.

> I'm just going to delete the izpack using package from my local copy
> (and not commit that naturally).

That's a practical solution, indeed.

> Do you want me to commit the netbeans project files? Without resolving
> the problems above it's pretty pointless.

I would have said, yes, please commit... which of the problems above are
showstoppers?

Best,
Marc

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: