[mary-dev] Using the findbugs plugin?

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Mar 18 09:26:36 CET 2009

Wow, this does seem useful. Here is what it tells me for OpenMary
(screenshot attached)

It will take some time to go through these. Some may be more important
than others.

Oytun, Sathish, when you have time and are working with the code, could
you try this and see what is found in your code?

Best,
Marc

Marc Schroeder schrieb:
> thanks for the hint, I'll try it out.
>
> Paulo Levi schrieb:
>> Are the developers using findbugs? Even if it sometimes has false
>> positives it helps a lot.
>> There is a eclipse plugin repository:
>> http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse/

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: