[mary-dev] Another exception

Paul Tzimas paultzimas at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:26:19 CET 2009

82193 [RunSelectedComponentsThread] DEBUG F0PolynomialFeatureFileWriter
- Number of units : 25876
java.lang.AssertionError: Have 1 syllable starts, but 0 syllable ends!
    at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.F0PolynomialFeatureFileWriter.writeUnitFeaturesTo(F0PolynomialFeatureFileWriter.java:308)
    at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.F0PolynomialFeatureFileWriter.compute(F0PolynomialFeatureFileWriter.java:177)
    at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:291)

What does this error mean, please, and how can I overcome it?
It doesn't tell me in which sentence the error occured, does it?

Paul