[mary-dev] Can i update the netbeans project files?

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:20:16 CEST 2009

I think you might have updated your files locally but not remotely.
On a clean checkout of the trunk today, i still had missing
dependencies ... MultiKeyMap, org.apache.http.HttpResponse.
org.apache.http.nio.entity.NByteArrayEntity, the netbeans file
encoding was set to windows-1252 instead of utf-8 (you did add the
-encoding utf8 option, but it seems newer netbeans version want to use
the project options for that not to give a error).

It's probably easier to give the list of the jars that are included...
../java/freetts.jar
../java/log4j-1.2.15.jar
../java/jsresources.jar
../java/junit-4.5.jar
../java/freetts-en_us.jar
../java/freetts-mbrola.jar
../java/jtok.jar
../java/java-diff.jar
../java/freetts-de.jar
../build/standalone-compiler.jar
../java/JavaOpenAIR.jar
../java/Jama-1.0.2.jar
Swing Layout Extensions (as a library)
Absolute Layout (as a library)
../java/fast-md5.jar

Also, i don't know if eclipse does this, but netbeans allows that
tests are in a separate classpath from main code, so the Junit
dependencies, can only be linked to the test environment and are not
needed in the main program.
Another way to break dependencies in java 6 is the service loader
functionality http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/ServiceLoader.html
It's a little involved (especially if you need non-empty constructors)
but it allows breaking dependencies into a interface (shared) and a
jar with implementations (
so for example the
../java/freetts-en_us.jar
../java/freetts-mbrola.jar
could be not needed to run, if we are just using hmm voices.
)