[mary-dev] Event notification system?

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:18:24 CEST 2009

Yep. BTW i think i made a more versatile version of the audio player
you're using (not the freetts one) - has pause. I have a bug still but
is more or less related to my GUI painting code (not sure if i can fix
it).

The voice synchronizes more or less satisfactorily with the text
(depends on if the event takes a long time before doing what it needs
or not), but it hurts that i can't use streaming (for the audio
generation - if there is an obvious way to integrate my  audioplayer
with with i'd be grateful. Also its a little annoying (but usable)
that i have to do two requests, with associated round-trip if i want
to make those associated requests... I am testing this on localhost so
i guess its more painful than i expect.

If you're interested in the voice code tell me. It's a little bit more
than one class, because of the listeners, events, abstract class etc.
Attached is the reworked audioplayer.