[mary-dev] Mary Transcription Tool

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Oct 21 08:56:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

yes, what you need to do after loading these files is to enter manual
transcriptions in the empty column. So you provide *some* manual
transcriptions, *then* you can click "train and predict" to see how well
the algorithm is able to generalise from that.

Regards,
Marc

Hind Abdul-Khaleq schrieb:

> Hi,
> using Mary Transcription tool ,could you explain this message  :
> "No manual entries available for train and predict ... do nothing!"
> I specified the "phoneset.xml" file then loaded the "wordList" table
> from the database .. now I want to generate the pronunciation lexicon
> ,letter-to-sound for unknown words and list of functional words.
>
> Thanks

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: