[mary-dev] Question: Mary Transcription Tool

Sathish Chandra Pammi Sathish_Chandra.Pammi at dfki.de
Tue Oct 27 07:45:41 CET 2009

Hi Hind Abdul-Khaleq,

Currently wikipedia texts are not only using for LTS creation, but also
for optimal text selection (creation of speech material). Apart from the
technical detail, I think it is a good idea.

Best regards,
Sathish

On Oct 27, 2009 02:55 AM, Hind Abdul-Khaleq <habdolkhaleq at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>why we can't
>simply use wiki language dictionaries for LTS creation rather than
>wikipedia? that will be easier for transcriptionGUI processing rather
>than feed them with most frequently used words etc?

Sathish Chandra Pammi, Researcher
German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) GmbH,
Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
Tel: +49-681-302-5384
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: