[mary-dev] TranscriptionGUI

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Oct 28 08:40:06 CET 2009

Hi,

thanks for pointing out that our documentation is lacking detail in this
point. I have created a ticket http://mary.opendfki.de/ticket/243 for that.

The key idea is not to use the word list file, but to load the words
from the mysql database. The Transcription gui has a menu option for
that, but it is not documented yet.

If you cannot get this to work, you can always use that word list in the
meantime; the numbers are the item counts in the section of the
wikipedia you analysed, and you can see the words are sorted in
decreasing order. A tool such as awk (or, if you prefer, openoffice
calc) can help you remove that column from the file.

Regards,
Marc

Hind Abdul-Khaleq schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I used the wordList generated by WikipediaProcessor as input to Mary
> TranscriptionGUI, but what is that number in  "Transcription" column?,
> it should be the "lts" rules
>
> please check attached screen-shot.
> The language is German.
> Thanks

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: