[mary-dev] Error: Save the output as a file.

Marc Freixes Guerreiro si09344 at salle.url.edu
Mon Sep 7 10:20:32 CEST 2009

Hello,
my name is Marc Freixes and I'm working in my Telecomunications
Engineering Final Project, about voice synthesis.

I'm working with the last revision of repositories source (2084), and I
think that I've found a little bug that avoids the saveOutput operation.

In marytts.client.http MaryHttpClient.java, ln 144 we have:
data.audioFileFormatTypes.add(typeName+" "+type.getExtension());

In marytts.client MaryGUIClient.java, in lns 115 - 116 we have:
extensions[i] = knownAudioTypes.get(i).substring(0, iSpace);
typeNames [i] = knownAudioTypes.get(i).substring(iSpace+1);

We should change the order of typeName and extension in one of the two
files but I don't know where.

Thank you. Best regards,

Marc.