[mary-dev] Basic NLP module for Italian

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Thu Nov 4 15:02:07 CET 2010

Hi Fabio,

On 4 Nov 2010, at 12:35, Fabio Tesser wrote:

> Anyway the question is about svn commit rules: Do I commit also these
> large files (it.txt, it_lexicon.dict, it_lexicon.fst), which perhaps
> will be replaced by new ones?

I wouldn't worry about this for now. If performance drops, you can always

> svn ps svn:mime-type application/octet-stream it.txt

it_lexicon.dict does not go into the repository, and it_lexicon.fst is binary to begin with.

Sorry, I don't have a quick answer to your other questions...

Best wishes,

/**
 * Ingmar Steiner
 * Researcher, Language Technology
 * German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
 *
 * Campus D3 1 +1.18
 * D-66123 Saarbrücken
 * Germany
 * Phone: ++49-681-857-75-5263 (NEW!)
 * Email: ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
 *
 * Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
 * Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
 * Geschäftsführung:
 * Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
 * Dr. Walter Olthoff
 * Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
 * Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
 * Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313