[mary-dev] Differences between svn and standalone-installation

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Fri Oct 15 16:56:45 CEST 2010

Hi Fabio,

thanks, but I'm afraid I forgot to mention that I'm looking for DEBUG level output. The log you sent, unfortunately, contains only INFO level output.

Could you please edit your MARYBASE/conf/log4j.properties file accordingly, then send your server.log with DEBUG output?

Marc and I are essentially interested in the same thing: verify that the acoustic models are somehow missing from the respective voice config files, and if so, find out why.

Best wishes,

/**
 * Ingmar Steiner
 * Researcher, Language Technology
 * German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
 *
 * Campus D3 1 +1.18
 * D-66123 Saarbrücken
 * Germany
 * Phone: ++49-681-857-75-5263 (NEW!)
 * Email: ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
 *
 * Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
 * Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
 * Geschäftsführung:
 * Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
 * Dr. Walter Olthoff
 * Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
 * Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
 * Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313