[mary-dev] syllabisation

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Mon Aug 1 15:04:54 CEST 2011

Dear all,

My ALLOPHONES file are not correct as they take the entire word for
syllabe.. The output of LIA_phon (the external that phonemises the text)
have as output

actuellement aktHEl at ma~ [ADV]        ac tuel le ment

But I think there are no ways to split the phonetical transciption into
transcription according to the syllabes (like it should be in the
ALLOPHONES xml). Indeed, some of them are 2 phonemes long, 3, it really
depends on the word.

How does the other language succeed in that? Is there a shortcut I can use
from this output, beside proting LIA_phon in Java and then modify the
pogram?

Best regards,
Florent