[mary-dev] Tcl/Tk client

H. Sasse hgs at vermilion.plus.com
Fri Aug 26 15:51:45 CEST 2011

Thank you.  No problem about the delay, there are still things I need to
finish:  I have added
cut and paste entries to the menu for editing but they don't seem to
work.  I thought I'd
used them in an old editor, but I had not.  I need to add the saving
code for the sound files,
but when I have I'll be in touch again.  I hope we can find some Tcl/Tk
devs to
help finish this off.

Also, I looked at the Tcl Dasher code, and I think it would be a major
task to update the Tcl version
to use the full alphabet and incorporate the speech controls already
provided in the executable
they release for Windows.  But one could then use my Tcl code to utilise
OpenMary for this.

Is there any chance of adding an easy-to-parse list of effects for use
in crating the sliders?
I might have overlooked one already there, of course.

     Thank you,
     Hugh