[mary-dev] [Mary-dev] PronunciationModel not working

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Wed Jul 13 20:18:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm using Mary 4.3.0, the last version.
In the allophone.xml, xml:lang="fr".
I will definitely use the logger in the AllophoneSet.java as you said. In
the meantime, I replaced the lines

Locale locale
MaryUtils.string2locale(e.getOwnerDocument().getDocumentElement().getAttribute("xml:lang"));

by Locale locale = MaryUtils.string2locale("fr"); /*or something like that
I don't have the code with me*/

and it works perfectly. So the problem really comes from these lines. For
the moment I will keep this locale as it is, just to write my m2 thesis
(because I need some resultr to discuss about), but please be sure I'm
going to solve this problem before sharing the source.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Florent