[mary-dev] Generating Eclipse files with maven.

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Wed Jul 27 12:23:13 CEST 2011

Marc,

I suggest you work with the 4.x-branch -- the current trunk is really
completely unfinished, it is not recommended to try and use it at this time.

Best regards,
Marc :-)

On 27.07.11 12:16, si09344 wrote:
> Hello,
> my name's Marc, I'm doing my final degree project over the MARY. I had
> been working until September with Eclipse and subversive plugin as it's
> explained in [http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/Eclipse]. This allowed me to
> work with the latest version of the repositories and to have a good control
> of the changes I did.
> At the moment I'm restarting the project. I've followed the instructions
> in [http://mary.opendfki.de/browser/trunk/README.Eclipse.txt] to work in
> Eclipse, but I have some problems. In this way I have no control of the
> changes and I can't directly update from the repositories. On the other
> hand, when I start the MaryServer, this only reads the main configuration
> (marytts.config). It finds the other configuration files (en_US.config and
> en_US-cmu-slt-hsmm.config) but these aren't read.
> How could I work with the latest version of Mary in a similar way I did
> it? If you think there's a better way to do it I'd like to know it. How do
> you do it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Marc Freixes.

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Project leader for DFKI in SSPNet http://sspnet.eu
Team Leader DFKI TTS Group http://mary.dfki.de
Editor W3C EmotionML Working Draft http://www.w3.org/TR/emotionml/
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: