[mary-dev] adding new NLPs to the system

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Mon Jun 20 12:30:14 CEST 2011

Marc,

Thank you for your answer. My only NLP component has as input RAWMARYXML,
and as Output PHONEMES.

But for the moment I'm just playing with the locale "de", that should work
when input is TEXT and output is PHONEMES right? The fact that it doesn't
work for any of the locales (de, en, tr, ru) except for the en_US bother
me, I can't see the reason why...

Best,
Florent