[mary-dev] Development process?

H. Sasse hgs at vermilion.plus.com
Fri May 6 01:44:10 CEST 2011

Wandering around the Trac system (http://mary.opendfki.de/browser), as
far as I can see my contributed
clients haven't made it into the trunk or any branches. I gather that in
open source projects it is usual to
put questionable code on a branch until it is accepted, properly tested,
or whatever quality process is used.
Do I need to do anything for this to happen, such as improve some aspect
of the code?  Or should I take this
as a polite nonacceptance of the code?

I have looked into supplying clients for Tcl and Lua (not sure how to
get the sound working for those) and Unicon
(lack of sound support), and Perl (rather a lot of dependencies, and I
feel insufficiently fluent to produce a good
Object, let alone Module), but have not done so due to the bracketed
reasons.

     Thank you,
     Hugh