[mary-dev] Steps to compile the server

Jerome Perri jerome.perri at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:33:21 CEST 2011

Hello!

I have made some changes to the Mary server. I would now like to test the compiled version.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find instruction on how to recompile the binary file for the Mary server.
I guess it is the "mary-common.jar" file.

I tried the following steps:

In Eclipse I clicked the File menu, then "Export".
I selected "Java -> JAR file".
In the area "Select the resources to export:", I selected "OpenMary -> java -> marytts.server".
I was not sure which other options I had to select in the "Export" section (where Eclipse offers me "Export generated class files and ressources", etc.)

Thank you for instructions.

Jerome