[mary-dev] main development branch

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Mon Oct 10 23:04:17 CEST 2011

Hi Timo,

yes, please treat 4.x-branch as the stable bugfix branch. So if your
patches concern fixes, as opposed to new features, that is where they
should go. If it is fundamentally new or improved functionality, it
should go in the trunk.

Cheers,
Marc

On 10.10.11 10:27, Timo Baumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to submit some patches and I'm wondering what branch I
> should create them against. In
> http://www.dfki.de/mailman/pipermail/mary-dev/2011-July/000229.html Marc
> proposes to use /branches/4.x-branch for development which works for me
> out-of-the-box in Eclipse and would hence be much less hassle than using
> /trunk. Is that comment from July still valid?
>
> Cheers,
> Timo

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Project leader for DFKI in SSPNet http://sspnet.eu
Team Leader DFKI TTS Group http://mary.dfki.de
Editor W3C EmotionML Working Draft http://www.w3.org/TR/emotionml/
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: