[mary-dev] Missing voiceimport.jar file

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Mon Apr 2 10:28:23 CEST 2012

Dear Kshiteej,

the Mary installer presents you with a screen where you can select to
install the base system, the source code, and the voice import tools. By
default only the base system is installed. If you want to use the voice
import tools to build a new voice or language components, but didn't
install it, you should run the installer again, taking care to select
installation of the source code and voice building tools.

Please be aware that at least one other user has created working Hindi
language components (see
http://www.dfki.de/pipermail/mary-users/2010-April/000416.html; however,
the website which used that voice, http://www.vaachak.co.in/, seems to
be defunct).