[mary-dev] javax / marytts on android

Dennis Reidsma d.reidsma at utwente.nl
Mon Feb 13 14:54:12 CET 2012

OK! Well, I'd be happy to help with figuring out a configurable
alternative to the javax.sound.sampled -- I do not know so much about
the MaryTTS innards so I wouldn't really be much of a help there...

As for the processing power: I expect this will change; also, there are
quite a number of Android devices that are not really phones but rather
tables -- they'll probably also get more and more processing power :)

But indeed, it also makes sense to think about making Mary "lighter"

cheers,
Dennis