[mary-dev] question regarding integration of mary to another project

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Thu May 10 15:08:45 CEST 2012

Hi Sezin,

I suggest you look at the two example projects in the user-examples
folder -- one shows how to use an "embedded" tts inside your project's
JVM, the other uses a the MARY TTS client to connect to an external MARY
TTS server.

Does that work?

Best,
Marc

On 10.05.12 15:02, Sezin Karli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to use Mary TTS in one of my projects.
> I succesfully did "clean" & "install" for the code using maven.
> Which Mary jars should be added to my project's Pom.xml?
>

> Regards,
>

> --
> Sezin Karli

Dr.-Ing. Dr. phil. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: