[mary-dev] Pitchmark correction in Mary 4.2

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at ucd.ie
Mon Nov 26 22:02:43 CET 2012

Dear Jerome,

it is debatable whether the procedure that was disabled was truly a
"correction". For various reasons, we determined that the pitchmarking
performed by Praat was superior to the result of manually shifting the
pitchmarks to arbitrary positions (zero-crossings) in the signal.

Mind you, it's not the final word on pitchmarking. =)

Best wishes,

-Ingmar