[mary-dev] [mary-users] Labelling gaps

Jerome Perri jerome.perri at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:58:25 CEST 2012

Thank you for confirming this!

I have another question, please:

Can anyone tell me a good place for discussing TDPSOLA?
I would very much like to experiment with it, but the example in Mary is - as I understood it - just a starting point.

I would like to be able to ask real newbie questions without being punished or ignored because my questions are just too newbie.

Thank you for any hints.

Jerome