[mary-dev] Retiring the mary-dev mailing list

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Mon Jul 20 17:48:32 CEST 2015

Dear all,

as you will be aware, MaryTTS was migrated to GitHub several years ago,
which not only hosts the code repositories but also the wiki and issue
tracker; the latter has since been the preferred way of reporting issues
and asking questions related to development.

After several years of only the occasional message, it's clear that the
mary-dev mailing list is no longer needed. Therefore, we're "freezing"
the list, i.e., no new subscriptions will be allowed, and current
subscribers will no longer be able to post.

The list archives remain online and public for reference purposes.

This should be the last message on the mary-dev list. (But in case
another one or two slip through while we implement the freeze, bear with
us.)

For the record, the mary-users mailing list remains active, and will not
be retired in the foreseeable future.

Thanks for all the discussion and contributions over the years!

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

/**
  * Dr. Ingmar Steiner
  *
  * Head of Independent Research Group
  * Multimodal Speech Processing
  * Cluster of Excellence MMCI
  *
  * Senior Researcher
  * Language Technology Lab
  * German Research Center for
  * Artificial Intelligence (DFKI GmbH)
  *
  * Principal Investigator
  * Collaborative Research Center SFB-1102
  * Information Density and Linguistic Encoding
  *
  * Department of Computer Science
  * Department of Computational Linguistics & Phonetics
  * Saarland University
  *
  * Campus C7.4, Room 2.01
  * D-66123 Saarbrücken