[mary-users] ACOUSTPARAMS to MBROLA / Mary 3.0.1

Jörg Bröggelwirth jbr at ikp.uni-bonn.de
Thu Apr 27 18:06:30 CEST 2006

Dear Mary users,

For my work I need to convert Mary ACOUSTPARAMS as input to MBROLA data
as output. If I insert large texts (from about 12 lines on) and generate
ACOUSTPARAMS data, I can't give this ACOUSTPARAMS data as input for
generating MBROLA output! I get an error message "connection reset" or
"WARN - cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'phonemiseDenglish' is not
facet-valid with respect to enumeration'[lexicon, userdict, compound,
rules, foreign:en]'" For short text input this procedure works well. Can
anyone please help me to solve this problem!

Furthermore, I tried to install Mary 3.0.1. Unfortunately, the
installation process stops at pack18. It seems like the installer can't
find the corresponding file.

Best regards,
    Joerg Broeggelwirth

--
Jörg Bröggelwirth
Institut für Kommunikationswissenschaften