[mary-users] Missing class in 3.1beta1's mary-common.jar

Marc Schröder schroed at dfki.de
Sat Dec 16 17:35:37 CET 2006

Hi,

did you happen to install the new version over the old one, or together
with old components somehow?

The reason I am asking is that the class which is claimed to be missing
is from MARY 3.0.x, and should not be needed in MARY 3.1 anywhere!

Could you let us know if the problem also exists when you install MARY
3.1beta1 in a new location?

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany