[mary-users] Mary Fehler beim starten

Marc Schröder schroed at dfki.de
Sun Dec 17 17:13:37 CET 2006

Hi,

please, can we keep such questions on the mary-users mailing list?

I have no clue what is not working in your case. Did I understand you
correctly that the English system works fine? There seems to be a
problem when installing *only* the German system
(http://mary.opendfki.de/ticket/118) -- is that what you tried?

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany