[mary-users] MARY Voice

Marc Schröder schroed at dfki.de
Fri Jun 9 08:53:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

good to hear that you can now run the mary system.

If you can accept the DFKI research license (i.e., non-commercial use),
you can install the MBROLA voice us1. Re-run the MARY installer, chose
the same installation directory, and select the mbrola and us1 packages.

Best regards,
Marc

Sascha Griffiths schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for solving my problem last time. A new question has come up now,
> that I have got rid of the *arctic* voices I seem to be lacking a female
> voice for English. Is there a possibility of getting another voice.
> Without having to build it by oneself (and if how much recorded speech
> does one need?).
>
> Kind Regards
> Sascha

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?