[mary-users] distorted sound with MBROLA voices

dh254 dh254 at nyu.edu
Thu Aug 21 16:12:49 CEST 2008

I've noticed this problem to be unix specific (or at least its not there
on windows)... For me it wasn't a problem with MARY, but with the mbrola
voices themselves... You might try just running mbrola outside of MARY
to verify this... Wish I could be more helpful, but I don't have a
solution at this point...
-DH