[mary-users] Change EmoSpeak attributes (active, passive..) and Play it from outside

Werner Schöne Werner.Schoene at st.ovgu.de
Fri Apr 24 14:22:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

first of all, great tools you've developed.

My question is, if one can call up an EmoSpeak instance
silently (let's say by the setVisible(false) method),
and then doing some stuff with it in the background by
sending changes for e.g. increasing or decreasing the
"Activation" bar and then play it back by my own program.
Because it seems that with an instance one can only change
the appearance of the EmoSpeakPanel and something like that.

Or do I have to call up the EmoTransformer like the EmoSpeak
application would do it by itself?

thanks for your time and help