[mary-users] Voice Import Tools: Non matching units found

Sunayana Sitaram sunayana.sitaram at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:24:04 CET 2009

Good day,

I'm trying to build a unit selection English voice using the Voice Import
Tools in Open Mary 4.0. I'm stuck at the PhoneLabelFeatureAligner step. For
every utterance, I get the message

data_1 Non-matching units found: feature file '0' vs. label file 'pau' (Unit
0)

It then prompts me to edit xml, edit the unit labels, remove the utterance
or skip the utterance. When I choose to edit unit labels, I see that an
extra label has been inserted at the beginning of each label file,

0.0000 0 _

Could this be the cause? How do I proceed?

Thank you for your time,
Sunayana.

--
Sunayana Sitaram.