[mary-users] Mary and Flex, commit input w/o Socket shutdown

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Dec 9 15:13:33 CET 2009

Hi Rene,

the http protocol is new to mary 4. It will not at all work with mary 3.6.

MARY 4 is now pure java, because for the many platforms it was too
painful to maintain native libraries. One of the things that had to go
was tritonus, which provided the mp3 encoding.

So as for the close future, mp3 support is gone, sorry about that.

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: