[mary-users] PhoneUnitFeatureComputer error

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Mon Dec 14 10:48:55 CET 2009

Thanks, this was helpful. I could reproduce the problem, which was a
rare problem with the Syllabifier. It is fixed in the svn trunk.

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: