[mary-users] Installing the server on Redhat Linux

Danny Young danny at j2e.com
Tue May 12 09:06:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am new to OpenMary and just got it running on my Windows machine last night.
Great quality text to speech, well done to all involved.
My question is, I need to install a Mary server on my Redhat Linux machine.
First can this be done? Second, if so, how do I start?
I only have remote access to my server so I run Webmin or a console to access it.
Thanks in advance and apologies if the answer is obvious.

Best regards

Danny
--
-- Danny Young, Managing Director, Just2easy Ltd