[mary-users] How to import emotions in to English unit selection voice

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Mon May 25 09:50:26 CEST 2009

Hello Leena,

glad to hear that you succeeded with the voice import under linux.
Indeed we haven't tested this under windows, there are probably minor
differences that could be taken into account if someone had the time to
track them down.

EmoSpeak relies heavily on signal processing to impose a target prosody.
Our current unit selection voices do not provide support for signal
processing. Therefore, EmoSpeak can currently only be used meaningfully
with the old diphone voices from MBROLA.

Kind regards,
Marc

邬莉娜 schrieb:
> Hello. This is Leena.
>
> I have used EmoSpeak GUI with English unit selection voice. But wherever
> i slide the green point in the circle, i didn't hear any different emotion.
>
> Could you tell me how to import emotions in to English unit selection
> voice? What work should i do?
>
> Thank you!

> 好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
> <http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tagline/card/*http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/>

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: