[mary-users] Running Mary TTS Project

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Nov 11 14:36:18 CET 2009

Hello,

to complement this: you most likely want to try the installer first, see
mary.dfki.de.

If you really want to run the system from the SVN checkout, you will
need to manually start the component-installer to download voices:

	trunk/bin/mary-component-installer

then in principle the latest trunk should start fine by calling

	trunk/bin/maryserver

and your browser can be your client at

	http://localhost:59125/

The website given by Sathish is for the case that you want to start the
server from within Eclipse.

Best regards,
Marc

Sathish Chandra schrieb:
> Hi Mostafa,
>
> There is a brief documentation at  '
> http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/EclipseConfiguration '
>
> Best regards,
> Sathish
>
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM, mostafa mahmoud <mostafa.fci at gmail.com
> <mailto:mostafa.fci at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello all,
>
>     I checked out the Mary tts project in eclispe, but i need to know
>     the steps which can help me to run the project, can any one help please.
>
>     Thanks for co-operatoin
>
>     Regards,
>     Mostafa

> ------------------------
> Sathish Chandra Pammi, Researcher
> German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) GmbH,
> Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3,
> D-66123, Saarbrücken, Germany
> Tel: +49-17624869114

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: