[mary-users] emospeak on MARY TTS 4.0 beta

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Fri Nov 27 08:23:27 CET 2009

we have not yet converted de6 and de7 for MARY 4.0 beta. It's on the
todo list. So what you describe is no malfunction, but expected behaviour.

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: