[mary-users] Fwd: Embedded Mary

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 03:36:41 CEST 2010

I'm working on my embedded Mary solution this week. If anyone is interested or wants more detail chime in. So far I have the dependencies checked into our local Maven repo and I have a cmd line class to exercise everything. I'm going to be cleaning up the hard coded paths in an attempt to make it portable to other machines.

Begin forwarded message: