[mary-users] Changing phone set

Thorsten Westermann thorstenwestermann at gmx.net
Mon Jun 7 12:24:06 CEST 2010

Thanks for the reply, Marc.

"dZ" was not such a good example, but there are other, more distinct phonemes in other languages.

Could I simply include these phonemes in the German phone set? Would that work? I mean, would it confuse Mary because other parts of it expect the phone set as you built it, or is it "dynamic" and simply works with what it gets for input at runtime?

Specifically asking, would the EHMMLabeler still be able to work with it?
For example, if I added the "dZ" into the phone set...

Thanks for the help.

MfG,
Westermann