[mary-users] I can't run Mary sever

kike Gutierréz Hernández cegh0304 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:56:50 CET 2010

Hello.

Well, I have 2 problems.

First, I can't access to the https://mary.opendfki.de , because when I type
my user name and my password on the identification window and I click on
accept, the window appears again. I have already done the registration
process and I have activated my account by clicking on this link
http://www.dfki.de/mailman/cgi-bin/confirm/mary-users/45cf73246e441ad335d1ebce01ba807a1a67e146(my
user name is cegh).

And the second problem is when I try to run the MARY server (my OS is ubuntu
9.10, and the MARY version is 4.0.0). It appears the following on the
terminal:
MARY server 4.0.0 starting as a HTTP server...     22 [main] ? (8)
cygheap_user::init: SetTokenInformation (TokenDefaultDacl), Win32 error 1
     20 [main] ? (23) cygheap_user::init: SetTokenInformation
(TokenDefaultDacl), Win32 error 1
 started in 4.783 s

Please help me, I don't understand what the problem is.