[mary-users] How to adjust the speed

yang yue xiang yang.yuexiang at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:05:13 CET 2010

Hi

I did a simple test.

(1)The quality is good. I think it is as good as NeoSpeech.
(2)If I copy from the wiki
http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/ProsodySpecificationSupport and test using
RAWMARYXML, there are XML parsing error. I think it maybe due to web text
encoding issue

(3)I only copy the <p> ...</p> from wiki to the MaryClient, it then works
properly,

Now, I will look for more tutorial about Mary and understand more about it.

 Any good tutorial or info?

Thanks a lot.
Yang