[mary-users] AFAIA, a female German HMM voice - availability?

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Thu Nov 11 14:20:27 CET 2010

Dear Brigitte,

there may have been a slight misunderstanding.

On 7 Sep 2010, at 11:05, Ingmar Steiner wrote:

> AFAIA, a female German HMM voice is in preparation.

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/AFAIA

I'm sorry, but I can't give you a definite release date for the German female HMM voice you're after. This is something we can only do when there is time left over, and ATM we have more pressing matters to attend to.

Best wishes,

/**
 * Ingmar Steiner
 * Researcher, Language Technology
 * German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
 *
 * Campus D3 1 +1.18
 * D-66123 Saarbrücken
 * Germany
 * Phone: ++49-681-857-75-5263 (NEW!)
 * Email: ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
 *
 * Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
 * Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
 * Geschäftsführung:
 * Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
 * Dr. Walter Olthoff
 * Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
 * Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
 * Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313