[mary-users] Installation - Which program is missing for patch command?

Thorsten Westermann thorstenwestermann at gmx.net
Wed Sep 15 12:34:53 CEST 2010

Sorry, a newbie question:

When I run the check install external programs script, I get the error "patch: Command not found in line 400" error.

The line from the script is:
patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.patch

I have just installed Linux anew, and I am really new to it. Which program is still missing to run the patch command? I don't remember it anymore from the first time that I installed Mary...

Thank you very much for the help.

MfG,
Westermann