[mary-users] can't generate affective speech

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:50:47 CEST 2010

I've seen this same issue on earlier versions of Mary. Along the same lines it seems as though emospeak doesn't work as advertised either. I can move the dot in the different quadrants of the circle, the parameters in the XML adjust accordingly but it does not alter the output speech at all.

Clifton Craig
Software Engineer
http://codeforfun.wordpress.com
clifton.craig at gmail.com