[mary-users] Using Mary trunk Cannot import voices

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 01:53:39 CEST 2010

I'm still stuck on installing a custom voice using Mary trunk. Could someone show me what I'm missing? It appears English voices have a dependency on version 4.1.1 of the english pack, which can't be found on the site. Has anyone else run into this?

Clifton Craig
Software Engineer
http://codeforfun.wordpress.com
clifton.craig at gmail.com