[mary-users] HMMVoiceMakeData - PhoneFeatureLabelAligner - HMMVoiceMakeVoice

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Wed Aug 3 16:46:25 CEST 2011

Another question beside the point is what version of hts_engine should I
use with hts 2.1, htk 3.4 and hdecode 3.4? Because I have this error
stating that headers of the pdfs file can't be read while running the
HMMVoiceMakeVoice:

Step: Start synthesizing waveforms using hts_engine at mercredi 3 août
2011, 16:42:57 (UTC+0200)

ERR> Error: HTS_Model_load_pdf: Failed to load header of pdfs.
ERR> Error in /usr/local/bin/hts_engine -td
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/tree-dur.inf -tf
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/tree-lf0.inf -tm
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/tree-mgc.inf -md
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/dur.pdf -mf
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/lf0.pdf -mm
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/mgc.pdf -dm
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/mgc.win1 -dm
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/mgc.win2 -dm
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/mgc.win3 -df
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/lf0.win1 -df
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/lf0.win2 -df
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/lf0.win3 -s 16000 -p 80
-a 0.42 -g 0  -b 0.4 -cm
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/gv-mgc.pdf -cf
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/voices/qst001/ver1/gv-lf0.pdf -b 0.0  -or
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/gen/qst001/ver1/hts_engine/gen_arctic_a0051.raw
-ot
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/gen/qst001/ver1/hts_engine/gen_arctic_a0051.trace
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/data/labels/gen/gen_arctic_a0051.lab
java.lang.Exception: The component HMMVoiceMakeVoice produced the
following exception:
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:294)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:  computation failed on file
[/home/florent/ArcticVoice/]!
Command line was: [/usr/bin/perl
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/scripts/Training.pl
/home/florent/ArcticVoice/hts/scripts/Config.pm].
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.HMMVoiceMakeVoice.launchProcWithLogFile(HMMVoiceMakeVoice.java:305)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.HMMVoiceMakeVoice.compute(HMMVoiceMakeVoice.java:241)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:291)

THanks,

Florent