[mary-users] Open Mary Phoneme Breakdown

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Thu Aug 4 15:04:34 CEST 2011

Megan,

best to ask questions on the mary-users mailing list since I hardly have
time to answer questions. Make sure to subscribe at
http://www.dfki.de/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo/mary-users

The SAMPA inventory used for the US English voices in MARY TTS is here:
http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/USEnglishSAMPA
and in machine-readable form here:

https://mary.opendfki.de/repos/branches/4.x-branch/lib/modules/en/us/lexicon/allophones.en_US.xml

Hope that helps,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Project leader for DFKI in SSPNet http://sspnet.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: