[mary-users] Stuck at starting server after creating new .config file

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Mon Aug 29 09:53:50 CEST 2011

Dear Jerome,

not sure I can help you solve the issues you describe, but two things
seem worth mentioning:

1) Some problems might solve themselves if you upgrade to the latest
release (4.3.0).

2) It might just be a typo, but you say you want to build a new *voice*
for Mary... But from your procedure it seems you want to create a new
*language component*. Please be sure to separate these concepts clearly.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar