[mary-users] Hi!

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Tue Dec 6 14:02:52 CET 2011

Dear Anderson,

possible? Sure. However, there are several complications,

* We have no Portuguese language components (yet), although other Mary
users (e.g. Igor Costa do Couto) may have developed their own. If you
can't get your hands on those, you'll have to build your own first. (If
that works, feel free to share them!) =)

* The voice building tools have not been tested on Windows, and it's not
unlikely that several things will not work without modifications to the
code. This would be even more pronounced for HMM-based voice building.

You're welcome to try, and we'll try to help if you run into problems,
but I can't make any promises.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar